Community Booths are available for a variety of purposes listed below:
- Community – $60
- Commercial – $125
- Government – $125
- Political – $125
- Youth – $60
Booths can be reserved and paid for at the Harney County Fair Office. It is also possible to reserve your booth by using this link to pay for your booth in advance and then going by the Fair Office to confirm. Use the Department drop down menu to select “Fair Booth Fees”. When using this link, you will need to fill in the appropriate amount for your booth on the form.
Let’s Decorate A Booth!
- Booths must be completed September 8, 2016 at 8 p.m.
- Judging begins Friday morning.
Division A – Community Booth Exhibits
- First: $25, Second: $20, Third: $15, Fourth: $10, Fifth: Ribbon
- A community booth includes community clubs, churches, etc.
Division B – Youth Booths
- First: $25, Second: $20, Third: $15
- A youth Booth includes community or non-profit organizations for youth, decorated and designed by youth.
Division C – Government/Commercial/Political Booths
- First: Traveling Trophy, First through fifth places: Ribbons
- Government booth includes city, county, state, or federal governments.
- Commercial booth includes a business display for profit.
- Political booth includes a display to campaign for a political office.