The Harney County Fair Board Presents
THE AMATEUR TALENT SHOW ~ CENTER STAGE THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8 AT 7:00 P.M.
- Contestants must be Harney County residents. Union musicians or those whose talent is a principal source of income are not permitted to enter.
- Previous first-place winners of the Talent Contest may not compete the following two years, whether as part of the same or a different act.
- Others who have participated in the past are welcome to compete again.
- Each act will be allowed five (5) minutes to perform. Sponsors reserve the right to accept or reject any and all entries.
- All entries and entry fees must be received by 5 p.m. Friday, September 2, 2016. There are three categories of competition: adult, youth, and children.
- All entries must check in at the stage by 4 p.m. September 7, 2016, at which time they will be notified of the performance schedule.
- Cash prizes awarded in the adult division. Trophies/medals are awarded in the youth and childrens divisions.
- The first-place winners will be eligible to enter the Oregon State Fair talent show in 2017. The judge’s decision will be final.
- The contest will be governed by the same rules as the Oregon State Fair Talent Show.
For a complete list of the talent show rules and requirements and entry form, contact the Harney County Fair Office at 541-573-6447.