Times to Observe
Times To Observe
Opening of Grounds
The gate to the fairgrounds will be open all day Wednesday for booth preparation and reception of 4-H entries. Open class entries will be received Wednesday from 9a.m. until 8 p.m. Superintendents will be available to receive entries and direct their disposition. Exhibits will be brought into the grounds at the expense of the exhibitor.
4-H entries close at 8 p.m. Wednesday. Booth entries close at 8 p.m. Wednesday. All commercial exhibits are to be in place by Wednesday night at 8 p.m.
Removal of Exhibits
No exhibits should be removed before 4 p.m. Sunday unless special permission of the Fair Board is given. All exhibits are to be picked up by 6 p.m. Sunday. All commercial exhibits shall be removed by 6 p.m. Sunday unless arrangements have been made with the Exhibits Chairman.
Judging will begin as soon after closing of entries as clerk sheets are ready. Livestock will be judged only when handled in the show ring by the exhibitor or showman appointed by the exhibitor.
Judging on Thursday: Exhibit Halls Closed
Exhibit halls will be Open:
Friday 10 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Saturday after the parade until 7 p.m.
Sunday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Official rules and entry blanks available at County Extension Office, Harney County Courthouse, 450 N Buena Vista, Burns Oregon.
Entries close at 8 p.m.
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
- No exhibit will be allowed to compete for more than one premium or be in more than one class, except where specifically provided otherwise.
- No cash premium will be paid for exhibitors not listed in premium list, unless accepted by Superintendent.
- Premiums will be paid in the amounts stated in the premium list, provided expected monies are available. Should money be inadequate to pay premiums in full, a uniform percentage cut will be made by the Fair Board on all awards.
- All premiums will be paid at office in exhibit building on Saturday and Sunday afternoons until 6 p.m.
- No entry fee will be charged on exhibits.