Howard Palmer, Residential Building Inspector
Brett Thomas, GIS Assistant/Building Program Tech
Warren Jackson, Harney County Building Official
The One and Two Family Dwelling Structural Permit Checklist, and the Residential Permit Application Process document will provide a listing of everything you will need to make the Building Permit Plan Review and subsequent permit issuance quicker and more efficient.
|Building Permit Applications-Commercial & Residential
(These files are in PDF format) UPDATED applications are now posted
Manufactured Home Placement
|Mechanical Permit||Plumbing Permit|
- Inspections are arranged by appointment. Please call 541-573-8174 to schedule an inspection.
- Commercial Electrical and Plumbing inspections are performed on an as-needed basis. Please call 541-573-8174 to check dates for these inspections.
Need More Information? Visit the website Links Below
- Oregon Building Codes Division
- Construction Contractor Board or Contact Construction Contractor Board (CCB)
- CCB Consumer-Rich in publications to help the consumer know more about construction and what to look for in selecting a contractor and in working through the construction process.
- 16 Ways to Avoid Remodeling, Repair and Construction Problems