For more information go to www.travel.state.gov
What You Will Need to Apply
1. Please complete an application before you apply. (Do not sign the application until passport acceptance agent instructs you to.)
- Please print legibly.
- If you make a mistake, line through it. Don't use white out.
2. Proof of Citizenship: You will need one of the following:
3. Photo Identification (i.e., Driver's License, Military ID Card, Government Employee ID Card). Identification must bear both the signature and the photo of the applicant.
- Your previous U.S. Passport, even if it is expired.
- If you were born in the United States, you will need a certified birth certificate issued by the city, county or state where you were born. It must have a filing date and official seal from the governing agency (NOT the hospital). No photocopies or California Abstracts or Texas Abstracts will be accepted.
- Your Consular report of birth abroad.
- Your Certificate of Naturalization.
4. Two Passport photos (2"x2" head and shoulders only, face forward, with white background). Photos must be taken within the last six months. Photos may be obtained locally at Ruthie's In His Image Photography or Rite Aid.
5. Social Security number MUST BE PROVIDED, or you could be fined by the Internal Revenue Service.
For current Passport fees and further information, please go to www.travel.state.gov or contact the county clerk.
Citizens who are traveling or needing passport in order to get a visa within 10 days should contact the National Passport Information Center directly at 877-487-2778.
If you are leaving within 14 calendar days, applications must be processed IN PERSON at the Seattle Passport Agency.
SEATTLE PASSPORT AGENCY
915 Second Avenue, Room 992
Seattle, WA 98174
An APPOINTMENT will be required for those wishing to apply in person at the SEATTLE PASSPORT AGENGY.
You may schedule an appointment 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling toll-free (877) 487-2778.