Tax & Assessment Department
Karen Zabala, Assessor/Tax Collector
450 N. Buena Vista #13
Burns, OR 97720
Susan Hodack, Assessment Clerk and Personal Property
Melinda Maupin, Deed Clerk
Charles Dickinson, Residential, Farm and Commercial Appraiser
Corey Hill, Deputy Tax Collector
Seth Campbell, Appraiser
Candace Hatley, Appraiser
Services and Information Offered...
- Online Property Information Query Link
- 2019-2020 Summary of Assessment and Tax Roll
- Change of Address Form- can be used when the address listed for the property owner has changed.
- Add or Remove Agents of a Property Owner-can be used when modifying who will receive the property tax billings. ASSESSMENT AUTHORIZATION FORM 1
- Consolidating Tax Lots-can be used when joining one or more tax lots into a single tax lot. ASSESSMENT AUTHORIZATION FORM 2
- Taxing District Map
- County owned properties obtained through foreclosures.
- County Land Sale Link
Reminder Notices on Property Tax payments are sent for the second trimester on February 1st and for the third trimester on May 1st.
ORMAP has many great map products. One of these is the images for every township and range in the State. Harney County is represented as well. You can access and print these maps right from the ORMAP website.
Why Values Fluctuate